• No ya weirdo!

Votes: 6 42.9%
    • Yes ya weirdo!

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    It's me! I'm back! Yay! Ok, legends have it that the god of Minecraftia Bestowed his world with Gods to control how things run. There was a god who controlled Night and Day as well as beds, a god who controlled mobs, a god who was there to comfort you in times of need (the sheep), a God that everyone loved, who helped others prosper and learn (the chicken), And the gods who rule over their dimensions (ender Dragon and wither) Well, your sheep god (yeah, no I definatly don't qualify as a god, demigod, etc. I'm closer to a... immortal. Thx /god :D) has returned and is here to help with anything you may need! /mail me if you need anything (except money) and if you see this post, comment below #Thesheepisback I look forward to seeing you again!

Yes, this is Sheeprulz now under the name CosmicSheepi
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464393130,1464393024][/DOUBLEPOST]yes, i voted Yes ya weirdo on myself...

A Chicken!
    Now!
    A Sheep!
    SHEEPY!
    A Rainbow Sheepy!
    Nice to meet You.
    Be aware.
    If i'lll see you.
    i shave you!
    & you'll be naked!
    :p

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    Nice to meet you too!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464419040,1464418996][/DOUBLEPOST]
    A Chicken!
    Now!
    A Sheep!
    SHEEPY!
    A Rainbow Sheepy!
    Nice to meet You.
    Be aware.
    If i'lll see you.
    i shave you!
    & you'll be naked!
    :p
    I've actually been on Oldtown for 2+ years (did i mention that? I thought i mentioned that.)

Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! from space!
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOÔOOOOOOŒOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOÖOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOooOooooOOOOOOOO!