• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Who am i?

Hello Aspiria players and staff, my name is "UnwindingBag982", you may also call me "2BrosAlex". I am 17 years old and live in Ohio,USA. I have a lot of experience on Minecraft due to starting to play "Classic" on the browser. Let me tell you about my backstory, I was born in the southern part of the state of ohio in 1999 just a small family starting out, my parents had they're flaws, but they did everything for me and my older brother. Times were rough in late 2012 and early 2013 my parents started to argue and get psychically violent towards each other, They ended up getting a divorce due to my dad cheating on my mother, this took a toll on me and my siblings. My younger sister didn't think much about it since she was just a baby, but i took it the worst. It's been a few years now but my parents still argue since they have joint of my sister. I am the middle child in my family, so you could imagine how that is. I've experienced a lot, i was a troubled child, in & out of foster homes, juvenile halls, and even jail. Let's talk about the things that matter to you guys now, I found the server because i was recently banned on the "MysticRealm" server. They didn't like my sense of humor, they thought my logic was wrong, I am american, not bilingual but i show compassion to the server and hope to become a great ally to the server staff. I will help anybody who needs it, i am not one to judge, that's not my job. I am a leo, a leader, and a rebel, if i don't like something, i'll tell you. That's just the way i am, despite what you may hear i am very friendly, and i am here for the players.

Thank You.
    ~Alex