As promised by our server, we release new "features" every week, but they might be so small you might not notice them, or you may have just not discovered them yet. That's why this news post exists! These articles as you may or may not know are published every 2-4 weeks and update you guys on server news, covering topics such as new features, changes or events. The new things that we've been doing, and have released, or will be releasing soon are described below!
- Support for MC clients 1.8-1.9.4 for our minigames servers.
- Wild Teleportation has been released! All players can use /wild up to 5 times! (We only suggest this for new players, that's its purpose).
- Respawning as mentioned in the previous update has been redone. There is no longer any death screen and if you have a house you will respawn at it, if not you will respawn in a random area around your death. You also get some cool messages and this at your death location:
- Auctions has been given a slightly new look, but you guys will have to wait until it's officially fixed (there's an issue we don't have much control over at the moment).
- Creating player chest shops is "soon".
Ranks in the store have been updated to EULA compatible rewards. The benefits are comparable to the older ones. We plan to add much more benefits as time goes on, we have many already planned. We've also removed the Celebrity, King and Paladin ranks (you will still keep them, and can upgrade from them in the store), we removed them because we felt their was too many ranks being offered. We also plan to adjust other parts of our store page (which haven't been adjusted so far), in attempt to refine it, and provide packages we feel you guys will like and want.
EDIT: Certain ranks will have the new benefits enforced upon them without the option to opt-out. Currently only Supporter rank is effected.
A Survival Games contest will occur on June 11th on a undecided time. There will be two competitions, a solo and team based games. @slyvannus, our Community Director will be coordinating and making the contests happen (yey!), an all information regarding it will be available at the following link including registration: here.
To conclude, I'd like to say that we won't be adding any new features for the next 2 weeks (until the contest), but once we pass that day we'll be back on track with many more awesome updates and changes. Cheers!
Last edited by a moderator: