Dismiss Notice
SERVER IP: play.AspiriaMc.com

Wondering why my 3 day ban turned into a perm ban

Discussion in 'Help Section' started by BlockGame, Mar 5, 2019.

1. BlockGame

BlockGame Newbie

I was banned on this Sunday night for break a snow block to a chest in a unclaimed area. I was immediately banned for Stealing & Griefing for 3 days By SlimeManCody. After I was banned I dmed him on discord to wonder exactly what rule I had broken because I had only been playing on the server for about the week and didn't know all the rules completely. After talking with him I received a perm ban for Griefing and confirmed stealing, after denying that I had done it. When I did not deny it at all I admitted to breaking the snow block and offed to place it back in my first message to him on discord. (Proof here) https://gyazo.com/89e8c850b9da0b0679055c0328967a84. I was wondering if anyone could help me maybe get my ban reduced back to the 3 day ban which should end tomorrow night on Wednesday or if someone can please help me with my situation. I do not believe it was fair for me to be perm banned because it was my first offence and I did not deny any of it at all.

I also made a ban Application, But I was wondering what everyone's opinions on this was.

Thank you,
    BlockGame

#1 BlockGame, Mar 5, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2019