• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Yo

Hi, I am Sassycat0_0. This is my first time playing in this server. It seems real nice. Everyone is real helpful and friendly.
    Some background....

I like assorted pasta, lasagna mostly.
    I hate mondays.
    Love nap time.
    And pushing dogs off the table is always fun.

Also, bless Notch for his creation.

Lol nice to meet you sassycat!
    I will be playing on the blue server if I ever see you around I'll help you out by giving you a stack of iron ;)
    That is IF you are playing on the blue server...
    But nice to meet you! I hope you will have lots of fun here!

Ralphy26

#BanAllClothes2019
    Colossus
    Hello Sassycat0_0!

On behalf of myself and the entire staff team of Aspiria, we welcome you to the server! I am thrilled to hear that you have found your time, so far, to be nice. I am also glad to hear that people have been helpful and friendly towards you.

I too, am a huge fan of pasta and lasagna alike.
    I also do not enjoy Mondays in the slightest and wish that the day would be outright removed!
    Ah yes, my favorite time of the day: nap time. It seems that you have impeccable taste.
    Unfortunately I can't agree with you on that last one, as I would never dream of pushing my dog off of a table O.O

Bless Notch indeed!

I hope that you continue to enjoy your time on Aspiria, and please feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions or concerns.

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    Hello Sassycat0_0! Welcome to Aspiria! Hope you reach all your goals and have fun. If you need anything feel free to message me in-game. My in-game name is jojowildson. Have a good day!

-jojowildson