Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Anime Drawings?

Squishyfox

Legend
    Hey,
    I'm bored.
    Nice to meet you.
    Due to my over boredness I decided to draw Anime, Many friends of mine wanted for me to draw them some sooo...
    Any suggestions?
    Or wants?
    Msg me Via Skype: aliciettabak
    owo
    Hi,
    I love this server and I was 100% in the wrong. everybody makes mistakes and mine just happened to be today. please let me have one more chance and you will not regret it. I promise to behave and obey the rules and never step out of place again. I am also 100% going to make up to who I griefed.
    To tell you the truth today was the day I was going to rank up to celebrity.
    I hope that you make the right decision for the server.

Yours faithfully,

Squishyfox

Alicietta

Ultimate
    Hi,
    I love this server and I was 100% in the wrong. everybody makes mistakes and mine just happened to be today. please let me have one more chance and you will not regret it. I promise to behave and obey the rules and never step out of place again. I am also 100% going to make up to who I griefed.
    To tell you the truth today was the day I was going to rank up to celebrity.
    I hope that you make the right decision for the server.

Yours faithfully,

Squishyfox
    It's alright, It's in the past, Forgive and Forget owo/

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Okay due to a fast demand for a contest (I leave the forums for like a min and boom, 18 notifications), I'll host a contest in the near future (I gtg get my paycheck and bank account $$$ first)

Head Start
    Draw anything Minecraft Related
    Prize - maybe like $50 worth of stuff on the shop