Welcome to Survival Blue!
Our new survival server, with a reworked leveling system, improved coin shop, and new economy. Released this past Friday!
What is Survival Blue?
Survival Blue is a second survival server that you can choose to play on, it has a few changes to the original survival server that has now been renamed to Survival Red.
What is the difference between Survival Blue and Survival Red?
- The leveling system is completely reworked. Levels are easier to achieve and you win coins for leveling.
- The coin shop is different and you receive more coins during play.
- The economy is reworked and there are no companies. Instead, create your own shop at /warp marketplace
- Mobs are more frequent but despawn every 10 minutes.
- You can't create mega farms (3x3x3 chunks is the size limit).
- You cannot claim in the nether or end.
- World Border: 15,000x15,000 (square), Nether and End are 10,000x10,000
What about Skyblock?
Don't worry you skyblock players, we haven't forgotten about you! In the next weeks we'll be adding new content for you! For now, enjoy the new chest shops, a tutorial for creating them is available at spawn!
Alex_The_Hermit --> Moderator (returned)
CactiOP --> Junior Mod (returned)
Corrosive --> Helper (new)
We hope to have a fantastic Summer together, thank you all for being a part of Aspiria!
Welcome to our 7th Anniversary Update! Hop onto Survival (or Skyblock soon) and discover new spawn worlds!
Tonight our Anniversary Sale will go live (20% of the entire store).
Over the past 2 months we've brought to you redesigned chat spam filters among a host of various other features!
- X Tools - You'll be able to purchase these tools in the Coin Shop (or win them in crates), they are limited use tools that have unique abilities like mining a 3x3 cave, auto-harvesting and replanting of crops and sell all wands (where you can sell all the items in a chest with just 1 click).
- Chaos Crates have been released (on the /store)
- Player Warps are now available in the coin shop
- The main /menu system has been redesigned
- Mob Limits - You can have up to 15 mobs in a chunk. Be sure to give your mob a name using a name-tag or they will despawn!
- Mob Buff - You will now see more mobs in the wilderness, but they will disappear and reappear over time if not given a name.
- Change your island biome using /is biome
- Titans can now change their island border color (or disable it altogether)
- /trash - Has been added to all players
- /perks - The /glow option has been added to Titans
- /glow - Has been added to the redesigned /perks menu with more features!
Staff Team Changes
SlimeManCody and Alex_The_Hermit --> Retired
CaptainKitty --> Junior Mod
Sphenx19 --> Helper --> Trial Mod
We can't wait to show you guys what else we have planned!
Page 1 of 14