It's been only two weeks since our last article yet so many things have changed, been updated, or are being added/worked on, so lets start! Just take note, these are features that have either been released or will be released in the upcoming week.
- We added a new payment gateway called Stripe to our store page.
- The EULA ranks have been fully completed and released.
- We added "/trails", then we removed them the very next day. We're bringing in a custom /trails feature as the one we added caused lag. Now we're making our own better version! This will also contain a feature mentioned in a previous update that would add animations when you warp.
- Donor perks have been updated. If you own a rank go to the following thread: Here
- We've added buddy mobs, which are actually unique pets a donor can access, more info below.
- The Auction House announcement from the previous article has been delayed to at least 2 weeks (sorry, this was unexpected!).
- Minigames are going to start supporting minecraft versions 1.9-1.10. (Coming upcoming week)
- Chestshops will be added. Type /chest sell - To add the item you hold in your hand to a chest you're looking at. RELEASED!
- Jump pads (finally) return to spawn. (Coming in 2 week)
- The ability to use your /coins will be added this coming week. One coin is gained per hour of play.
- Death holograms are going to be added to the pvpzone. (Coming in 2 week)
- Auctions are back. Their is now a $1000 fee for each auction you start.
From previous week it seems their were some technical difficulties with launching this contest, so we're delaying it to June 26th. This means you can enter/register for the contest right now! Do so here.
Depending on your rank, you'll be able to choose from a variety of different buddies that follow you around. And no, these are not minecraft mobs. Here's a few:
As promised by our server, we release new "features" every week, but they might be so small you might not notice them, or you may have just not discovered them yet. That's why this news post exists! These articles as you may or may not know are published every 2-4 weeks and update you guys on server news, covering topics such as new features, changes or events. The new things that we've been doing, and have released, or will be releasing soon are described below!
- Support for MC clients 1.8-1.9.4 for our minigames servers.
- Wild Teleportation has been released! All players can use /wild up to 5 times! (We only suggest this for new players, that's its purpose).
- Respawning as mentioned in the previous update has been redone. There is no longer any death screen and if you have a house you will respawn at it, if not you will respawn in a random area around your death. You also get some cool messages and this at your death location: '
- Auctions has been given a slightly new look, but you guys will have to wait until it's officially fixed (there's an issue we don't have much control over at the moment).
- Creating player chest shops is "soon".
Ranks in the store have been updated to EULA compatible rewards. The benefits are comparable to the older ones. We plan to add much more benefits as time goes on, we have many already planned. We've also removed the Celebrity, King and Paladin ranks (you will still keep them, and can upgrade from them in the store), we removed them because we felt their was too many ranks being offered. We also plan to adjust other parts of our store page (which haven't been adjusted so far), in attempt to refine it, and provide packages we feel you guys will like and want.
EDIT: Certain ranks will have the new benefits enforced upon them without the option to opt-out. Currently only Supporter rank is effected.
A Survival Games contest will occur on June 11th on a undecided time. There will be two competitions, a solo and team based games. @slyvannus, our Community Director will be coordinating and making the contests happen (yey!), an all information regarding it will...
Page 3 of 10