• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Cbox here!

Hey guys, I'm Cbox.

I'm 18 years old, and I haven't played minecraft for like a year now. I've decided to get back into it, because I've been around the game since alpha, and thought this would be the perfect place to start up again. A nice, simple server with just a enough people for it to be a fun, and not over crowded.

Everyone seems nice so far, but I have come across a few immature players that like to grief a bit when mods aren't on. :p It's not all bad though. At least there is some sort of anti-grief system in place.

I definitely already have some suggestions for the server, as I was a mod/admin on several servers back in my day, and hope to voice them soon.

Welcome! yeah, it's a great server, good vibes, and it should be resetting on Thursday, so a brand new map once 1.9 comes out! :D

ScarletIona

Formerly
    Colossus
    Also, I believe it's coming out monday.
    1.9 is coming out on Thursday, but the server will be reset sometime after :p (Also Ali said the new spawn & shop is amazing so i'm really exited :):D )
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456347325,1456347188][/DOUBLEPOST]never mind, it is Monday I just read it again xD