• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Greetings from Gildor Inglorion: The Wandering Elf

Hi Everyone,

I joined the server a couple of weeks ago when I was trying to figure out how to implement anti-griefing on my small vanilla server that me and a few friends, and friends of friends, and so-called friends of friends (who are not acting very friendly, but that's another story) play on. I've finally gotten around to joining the forums as well.

For some reason I enjoy building in survival more than creative. I also like to get all the achievements. This is my first time on a server using mcmmo and I've been enjoying leveling up my skills and seeing how high I can get my rank in each one. So when you run into me, I'll either be building, gathering materials to build, working on achievements, or improving mcmmo skills. If you need help with anything, like builds or clearing areas, just send me a /msg.

Kazi

Established
    Titan
    Welcome! Tbh im not much of a builder. But I like to improve my mcmmo skills too! :)

HypSandar

Supporter
    Greetings Elf, where do you beckon from? The lands of Ashenvale? Perhaps Darnassus?

Well, it matters not! You are here with us now. Welcome to the realm of Aspiria, i bid you luck!