• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Hello. I am Konsoul3.

I got the name Konsoul3 from when I lived in a trailer park.
    I would fix other kids computers and make them games for their phones.
    One day I was experimenting with KDE (Linux Desktop) and they saw the name of the window I had opened and called me that from then on.
    Konsole - The KDE Terminal Emulator.
    I made the nick-name more unique by adding a "u" after another kid told me I brought his phone back to life (then a cheesy zombie joke came afterwards), then I replaced the last "e" with a 3 for good measure and because after googling to make sure it wasn't taken I came across a band called "Konsoule Praise Collective". Never heard any of the music though.
    I am a software developer.
    I love many languages including Java, C#, C++, Bash Scripting, Javascript, Brainf***, and assembly for multiple architectures.
    I make and sell Android apps.
    I also do systems integrations, etc.
    After work I play Minecraft.
    I spend a lot of time playing Minecraft.
    I have owned a few servers over the years that were mostly for friends, but I didn't start playing on other servers until about 2 years ago.
    ObsidianCraft. The economy is terrible. I worked for days to sell resources, but never had enough.
    Then I wanted something better.
    After some research I cam across AspiriaMC and figured I would give it a try.
    It has been a few days and I already have a wonderful home, and full enchanted diamond armor and tools.

That is my life story. Thank you AspiriaMC.

Oh gosh, kde XD I've been using that for a year on my chromebook and I hate it. I finally got a real pc :33 Btw welcome to aspiria and i'm glad you like it! :D

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    Finally, I see a fellow Javaer :D only you must be many times more skilled than me, along with the other languages ;^;