• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • I was banned idk why!

_Rainbow_Wafflez

Formerly known as Rainbow_Waffles
    i logged on when it sayed slyvannus banned you for grieving at 15:01 i wasint even on then and i dont grief you guys know i would never grief purposely or at all unless me and my friend are doing prank wars which we dont do anymore

_Rainbow_Wafflez

Formerly known as Rainbow_Waffles
    I really wanna get in again i sent in a second urban application because my first one sucked i really hope they read it soon :C
    Old Town is the best if i never come back i will be sad for multiple reasons i will never be able to see these caring awesome players that treat my like family
    and 2 i donated and i lost 10 bucks 3rd Old Town is the one place i feel excepted with nice mod's awesome players and Mini games that make me jump with excitement if i never come back think of me as dead and tell Dope Doughnuts to continue being awesome and a great builder and friend and her brother that he is awesome and jtbbtj that he is a awesome friend and i ahte it when we fight and finally BIGUNMAN for making this awesome server C:

I fell ya man. I got banned for griefing. I did it once, then got banned, then got unbanned. Now it says i have grief then framed someone else WTH I HAVEN'T GRIEFED!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: At subway :p