• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Just realized I didn't introduce myself .o.

bambilover1214

Established
    Legend
    Hiiiii, so I realized I didn't introduce myself! So i figured I might as well share some random facts about me so you can know me better :3

So if you didnt know, Hi my name is Bambi :) I love undertale, and youtube. Here are some more random facts because idk.
    1. I can speak two languages. (english and mandarin {Not fluently though})
    2. I am a night owl.
    3. My favorite animal (or pet) is a cat. (Which is why my room in aspiria has bout 12 cats :I (oh boy)
    4. My favorite food is a dish called corn nuggets. (if you do not know what those are, LOOOK IT UP)
    5. I cant eat pizza with cheese. I do not like cheese. xp (except for mac n cheese, Yum!}
    6. I do not play any other survival server other than aspiria, but I play skywars and survival games on hypixel, and parkour on blockville. My favorite server is aspiria :')
    7. I wear glasses xP
    8. I have been running a youtube channel since 2013, and I have gained 120 subscribers (sometimes it goes up and down) which i am very happy about and I am trying to make more videos :) {Currently 114 subs}
    9. I love to draw, paint, draw, and sew :) {also love reading}
    10. {Last One} I am going to quit aspiria for a month whenever pokemon moon/sun comes out and will play it. (jk) The actual last fact is that I love undertale, space, pokemon, my friends, and family :)
    So, I hope you know a little more about me. I don't know if you think am weirder or cooler than ya knew me {I better be cooler}

Anyway, I hope you have a great day! Cya!

Eeeeyyyy! I see that Maple Sig! Really nice

Lol but, yeah, I have a feeling that the moment Sun/Moon comes out, we're not gonna be seeing a lot of people

me being one of then xD

Garrieth

Legend
    I saw your 3 vids on YouTube :p
    Make some on Aspiria!

;( I used to have a YT channel also, erm... VaultCast [hurts me to even type it]. So... I gained 100 subs, and was planning to keep on doing YT, and making the 100 subs vid... So... then... [lots of ...] my PC randomly was like :I "ima die now"... so now I cannot record or edit my videos :( I couldn't even make a video telling my subs what happened! So now I like not to speak on it, atleast until I start it back up hopefully one day, oh one day ;)

OH POO! Now I gotta to make MY introduction!

Cya around,
    Garrett

bambilover1214

Established
    Legend
    I saw your 3 vids on YouTube :p
    Make some on Aspiria!

;( I used to have a YT channel also, erm... VaultCast [hurts me to even type it]. So... I gained 100 subs, and was planning to keep on doing YT, and making the 100 subs vid... So... then... [lots of ...] my PC randomly was like :I "ima die now"... so now I cannot record or edit my videos :( I couldn't even make a video telling my subs what happened! So now I like not to speak on it, atleast until I start it back up hopefully one day, oh one day ;)

OH POO! Now I gotta to make MY introduction!

Cya around,
    Garrett
    I subscribed! congrats on 100! Its okay, I had that happen with my videos. I suggest getting another editor. I bought my new one and it works great :3 I wish you luck!

also, thanks for teaching me how to make a doorbell. xD ima use that soon

Garrieth

Legend
    I subscribed! congrats on 100! Its okay, I had that happen with my videos. I suggest getting another editor. I bought my new one and it works great :3 I wish you luck!

also, thanks for teaching me how to make a doorbell. xD ima use that soon
    Lol thx I guess :p I wish I could make just one more video ;(
    [DOUBLEPOST=1463310498,1463310456][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'm a Youtuber ...now that I think about it I aint made a video in a while....brb '^'
    Haha k xD Ya I saw your channel when I searched up Aspiria on YT!

PsyberTech

Colossus
    After reading your profile, I had to ask my daughter if she has an account under your name... You could be the same person down the cheese. I half expected you to link your Deviant Art account. :)

You are and have been a fantastic addition to the Aspiria community. You have brought a smile to my lips a few times now.