• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Lol first project on the forums...

I've started a thing where I'm giving away 1000c to random people because first of all it's being nice and second of all, some people left the server or talk like they will leave and its usually because they're bored so I'm doing this so people can buy things to stay happy and get stuff :D ;)

Edit: and it's fun watching people's OMG reactions!

Last edited:

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Wow you beat me to making the first Project Post xD (not sure if this is even a project to begin with >_>) but I support this and like your idea :3 A project to make people happy in the server, great idea though. Here take my hug of approval (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Wow you beat me to making the first Project Post xD (not sure if this is even a project to begin with >_>) but I support this and like your idea :3 A project to make people happy in the server, great idea though. Here take my hug of approval (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
    Lol I don't know if it's a project either it just seems to fit here and thx for support!

Dang it. Was about to start my building project on here... [insert crying here].. Yeah I was building a castle until my options of accessing Oldtown ceased to exist other than chat only.. But thy shalt return stronger than ever! :D

LivinOfOldtown

Formerly
    Dang it. Was about to start my building project on here... [insert crying here].. Yeah I was building a castle until my options of accessing Oldtown ceased to exist other than chat only.. But thy shalt return stronger than ever! :D
    rip in peperoni computer you were a good soldier but a replaceable one at best it is sad your encounter with this person called "sister" will be your last