• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Pixel Art Ratings

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Hello guys, I have decided to make the rating system on the website pixel-arty and a bit more custom feeling.

This stuff:

So if you want to submit your own rating for the website to use, or customize one of these/submit your idea, or tell me what to make just comment! :)

Ooh maybe one called "Inovative" with a picture of a space ship? It would be used for a post that is a good idea for oldtown's future?

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Ooh maybe one called "Inovative" with a picture of a space ship? It would be used for a post that is a good idea for oldtown's future?
    Well, we have creative, so I guess we could make creative have a space ship :p But all ideas are appreciated so... Start throwing them out :p

AlphabetJack

Formerly
    Titan
    Well, we have creative, so I guess we could make creative have a space ship :p But all ideas are appreciated so... Start throwing them out :p
    Yeah, we do have creative but what about like a "keep in mind" one like chicken said. Do we have a kindness one? Lol just for fun maybe a grammar one, with like at a+ and a pencil? I don't know