• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Player Warps

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Heya guys, as you know we implemented Player Warps, but were unsure if how we should give them away. We have a couple ideas currently.

You can purchase 1 for 75k coins, in-game.
    If you want more you can purchase one from the shop for $1.50

Those are basically my ideas. If you guys have any other ideas please mention them, as I am sure you guys want to get your hands on some.

Shawn889

Established
    Legend
    There should probably be rules placed into having a Pwarp, such as the town much atleast be good looking and not a death trap lol

Or Possible player warps included in the donation perks, Since /tp was removed. Also /tp still shows in the perks in the donating section
    I believe director and ultimate get some free if thats what your talking about, and yea If you type /buy tp is still listed

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    How about an exponential cost, more precisely 50000 + 5000 times 2^n (where "n" is the number of purchases, starting from value '1')?

For our country folkslol, the costs that will be likely affordable are the following:
    60000 (50000 + 10000)
    1st: 70000 (^ + 20000)
    2nd: 90000 (^ + 40000)
    3rd: 130000 (^ + 80000)
    4th: 210000 (^ + 160000)

If you think the idea is good but the prices are too expensive, consider only suggesting to change the first monomial to something lower ,., (of course opinions are opinions and don't have to follow any kind of rule)

Last edited: