• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord

Torbait

Settler
    1. I'm pretty sure this runs on bungee cord, so it may have a different release date
    2. don't the plugins have to be updated too??

kingamla

Settler
    I would prefer the same world but unclaimed chunk regen. we can also remove any claims of inactive people possibly.

I would prefer the same world but unclaimed chunk regen. we can also remove any claims of inactive people possibly.
    I don't know what plugin is in use here for land claims. I mean, it kinda functions like GriefPrevention/Worldguard, just modded a touch, and a gui slapped on via BossShops (for command functions) or the like. That said, expiring claims (could vary on rank availability) could be achievable, and an auto restore/chunk reload to nature after expiry would keep the world clean lookin'.

Last edited:
    I'm confused: How is the server updated to 1.11? We would have to do a world reset to generate the new terrain right? So is it just 1.11 but none of the new mobs or generated buildings?

I'm confused: How is the server updated to 1.11? We would have to do a world reset to generate the new terrain right? So is it just 1.11 but none of the new mobs or generated buildings?
    In pure unadulterated theory, never generated chunks should have the chance at new content spawn. Without /version, I can't verify nothin'! Also, chance creature spawns happen slow, but if the server was 1.11, llamas for example should spawn on existing chunk data.

edit: A terrible idea to force a mass cull, via ClearLagg or whatever that's called, have it nuke every entity in existence, then dump that plugin. Restart with higher spawn on animal mobs, let it run for a stint, restart after setting back to standard. If you think about what would happen, it'd work, fast, and but be dirty and probably make some folks upset.

Last edited:

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    What AdaptedDolphin implied was that we currently support 1.11 clients. We have not though implemented 1.11 features yet. We are waiting for some functions to be updated. Meanwhile, we are working on other major new features for 1.11 that we will be introducing to the server too.

Curious about some information pertaining to the update. I, like I'm sure many other people, don't really want to play until the update since it is kinda pointless :U Can we get a date on this? I'm super excited for the update but I'm sad to just sit here and twiddle my thumbs.