Votes: 0 0.0%
    • THE HYPERLINKS DON'T WORK

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    I personally am not to worried about the EULA atm. I'm focused on fixing our lag at 50+ players and turning out ChestShop, Districts, and Wild Teleport updates along with ___ feature I can't talk about yet :).

If you were to look at our store page you would see that some items don't seem to be too EULA compliant, for example "Items" and "Extras" categories, but the thing I do want to say is that there are loopholes, legitimate ways Mojang themselves said they are okay with servers selling items that can be perceived as giving one an unfair advantage.

Additionally, I'd like to say "unfair" advantages are primarily targeted towards PVP servers which sell items or unfair pvp advantages over other players. I agree it's not fun to play on a server which does this, but if you look at our server we don't sell unfair advantages over players. You cannot have an advantage over someone in something when there isn't anything to have an advantage over. On our server fly doesn't give you an advantage over the normal player. Yes, it is a benefit that normal players can't obtain but it's still not an "advantage" over players. Additionally, for example, mcMMO has a repair function, and Anvils also are a way of repairing for all players. It might not be as easy to do, but you can do it. From what I recall when I last read the EULA this should be fine.

That's just my take on the EULA, I personally dislike it (a lot) but believe there isn't much one can do about it (unless they plan to play on minecraft 1.9.2 forever). To conclude I'll just say Aspiria will continue to provide rank benefits as they currently are, and we have no plans to change them thus far (unless we add more benefits :)). We will also make sure to not get blacklisted, as we want to provide an amazing Minecraft server experience to everyone.

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Makes more sense if you put it that way, I guess most/all of our are fair because it doesn't give an advantage over other players, I mean we don't sell Excalibur in the store for $/£/¥/₩/€/? 15, we sell it in game for everyone to achieve with hard work and effort. There's no $ advantage there. In short, we don't exploit our players to continually drop $ just to win like these huge servers that are currently black listed.

I guess exploiting players for $ is mojangs concern