• Our Discord
  • A new "thought"

Is it a good idea??

• Not a good idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Horrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    So I have posted a bunch of ideas on here and many of you didn't like them well I have had new thoughts. Me and my friend TrovenLance has decided to make a town.
    The town name has not yet been decided. This town will not be built until after the reset. I just figured I would throw that idea out there to see what you all think. I mean this is gonna be a pretty well organized town. You will be able to open businesses and houses in this town too but this is where the organization comes in each time you want to make a business come to the town hall get a book write: what it's called,ands in it with your name,and what your going to be dealing with. After that me (DomestikRainbow)or TrovenLance will soon respond to it we will mail you and then meet with you to show you some locations you can build it. Same way with houses. Of course this will take awhile to get everything set up after the reset cause we will have to buy a warp get materials etc. I hope you like my idea.

Like a month or two because me and my friend are still working out the basis of what the town is going to be like and what is going to be built.