• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • A Question About Donations, Ranks, and Upgrading (The more info, the better)

PrinceAlibaba

Alicietta's Prince
    Legend
    Hello everyone and thank you for taking the time to read this thread. I'm just asking a simple question which I'd like to have solved immediately if possible.
    I've taken the time to look at the store and noticed the "Upgrade" tab and got curious. I clicked on it and it showed how donators could save money buy 'upgrading' their ranks. However, something caught my eye: The Celebrity Rank. Where did it wander off to? What happened to him? As a celebrity myself and a player from Old Town, I want to get benefits equal to that of a Titan so I wish to purchase the rank but I also want to save money. So here's the questions that I'm finally bring onto the stage:
    1. Where did the Celebrity Rank go?
    2. What am I considered now?Even though when I log in, it tells me I'm a Celebrity.
    3. Is there a way that I upgrade from Celebrity to Titan or God?
    4. If not, would it be cheaper to keep upgrading, one at a time or to just buy the entire rank from the get go?
    To those who answer my question, I'm thankful. Have a good day everyone. Thanks for hearing me out :)
    ~ Prince Alibaba

Last edited:

Ladayen

Legend
    You upgrade so you dont have to pay for your ranks you already have. Celebrity and a couple other ranks were recently made unpurchaseable but it doesn't change any current members.

PrinceAlibaba

Alicietta's Prince
    Legend
    Its no longer purchasable, but you will be able to upgrade from it today.
    Could you be a bit more specific? I know that you're a busy person but I'd like to know how. Would I just click "Supporter to Legend" and then "Legend to God" and so forth?

Could you be a bit more specific? I know that you're a busy person but I'd like to know how. Would I just click "Supporter to Legend" and then "Legend to God" and so forth?
    Yes. Upgrades don't necessarily make it cheaper, they just let the money that you've already spent on a previous rank bank over to the next rank without paying extra.

Ladayen

Legend
    I just double checked this by putting his name in. It's not possible to upgrade from Celebrity. He has to either upgrade from Supporter for $20 or just buy legendary for $30.

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    We've removed Celebrity because we want to simplify the rank lineup. You will still be able to keep it on the server and on the forums. If you desire to upgrade, the option to do so will be available in the "Upgrades" category of the store. I'm currently working on the store packages, and hope to have them fully fixed/completed (we were revising stuff) by the end of today, roughly 9:30PM Pacific US Time.

Edit: Finished process at 11:30PM Pacific US Time.

Last edited:

PrinceAlibaba

Alicietta's Prince
    Legend
    We've removed Celebrity because we want to simplify the rank lineup. You will still be able to keep it on the server and on the forums. If you desire to upgrade, the option to do so will be available in the "Upgrades" category of the store. I'm currently working on the store packages, and hope to have them fully fixed/completed (we were revising stuff) by the end of today, roughly 9:30PM Pacific US Time.

Edit: Finished process at 11:30PM Pacific US Time.
    Alright, thank you for the time to hear me out :)