• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Abandonded Builds...

PsyberTech

Colossus
    Are there any rules in place for abandoned builds on this server? Any time limit for the ability to remove a dirt shack or some other eyesore from the server?

One such example is an abandoned build located from XYZ: 19451 / 68 / 23781 all the way to XYZ: 19287 / 68 / 23616. It was to be a Mycelium Farm, but the market went bust and the builder went on to other projects. The next time I see MrBurger, I shall ask him if he wants to keep the structure or have a Mod remove it.

There are many such locations where some cleanup would be good for the server. Mostly one day wonders who claim a chunk of land, toss up a dirt shack and never come back to the server again. What would be the best way to go about their removal for the benefit of those wishing to use that area? There are several around my build area over 50 days old that I would love to see open for active builders near me.

Thanks!

Garrieth

Legend
    Are there any rules in place for abandoned builds on this server? Any time limit for the ability to remove a dirt shack or some other eyesore from the server?

One such example is an abandoned build located from XYZ: 19451 / 68 / 23781 all the way to XYZ: 19287 / 68 / 23616. It was to be a Mycelium Farm, but the market went bust and the builder went on to other projects. The next time I see MrBurger, I shall ask him if he wants to keep the structure or have a Mod remove it.

There are many such locations where some cleanup would be good for the server. Mostly one day wonders who claim a chunk of land, toss up a dirt shack and never come back to the server again. What would be the best way to go about their removal for the benefit of those wishing to use that area? There are several around my build area over 50 days old that I would love to see open for active builders near me.

Thanks!
    Idc about all the removal stuffies :p
    I wanna go to the mooshroom island! Yee yee!

Thanks!
    Well if there not like in a 29 block range from where I build I don't really bother until someone builds a dirt house a couple blocks away then I bring dah pain =u=.......or just call a mod to put it in a nice way xD

PsyberTech

Colossus
    Well if there not like in a 29 block range from where I build I don't really bother until someone builds a dirt house a couple blocks away then I bring dah pain =u=.......or just call a mod to put it in a nice way xD

Yep! I get a lot of people who want to build near me. They create a 10x10, slap a few blocks together and are never to be seen again on this server.. :(

philitup333

Colossus
    Same :3
    Luckly, I have been able to /mail and /msg them, and they moved away :)
    Happy for that :0 phew
    lol on the first 1.9 world i had some go mining with me and then move into my house... after that he invited somebody else, they built boxes so i destroyed them, claimed the area, and built them houses elsewhere. (i did leave signs where their old houses were