• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Are you good at Redstone? Do you want 100k-500k?

Hi everyone, LilStomples here~

I have a bit of a challenge for those of you who are talented with redstone. NORMALLY I'm pretty decent at it, but this design I've been working on has left me stumped and otherwise frustrated.

Basically, I need a pop-up defense wall. It sounds pretty basic in that statement, but it's far from. The requirements I request are as follows:

*The wall MUST be at least 3 high, and cannot rely on gravity (So no sand/gravel/blocks of the like.)
    *It has to be made out of stone or wood, something I can easily change without disrupting the redstone. I'll most likely top it with a nice gold block, to kind of mimic the diamond blocks you'd see with claim borders.
    *It's going to be BIG, somewhere around 100x100, but I'll supply whatever you need if you show me a solid design.
    *It has to be able to retractable, able to pop-up and go back down via a lever preferably.
    *And last but certainly not least, it must be flush.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out this isn't a build that's possible to be made yet, but if it is feel free to send me a message or make a post here. If you are interested in trying your hand at this, I ask that you make a small example of your design somewhere on Aspiria that I can come look at; one above ground so I can inspect the redstone and one below so I can see how it looks when finished.I will pay easily upwards from 100,000 to 500,000 depending on how exact your design matches what I want, and whether or not you'll install it at my base for me~

But anyways, thanks for reading! And good luck if you try to do this, I'm super excited to see what people make :'D And feel free to shoot some suggestions of changes here!

HypSandar

Supporter
    This is impossible with solid blocks, simply because the redstone contraptions would have to be on the sides of the wall and below instead of just below. And if they are on the sides then only the middle of the wall would go down.

Actually, on thinking about it, it probably IS possible, but it would take multiple block switchers on both sides under one to two layers of ground, which would cause an immense amount of strain on the server and would take an enormous amount of redstone and slime blocks. Hypothetically speaking though it IS possible. The jig is finding someone with enough knowledge on redstone to make the same block swap with a piston/slime block 3+ times in a row and then still be able to duck out of sight under whatever the top layer of ground was.