• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Aspiria 1.9 Update

philitup333

Colossus
    i never got my diamonds/C because i ungraded from legend to director.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456925441,1456925358][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Will we have the abilities of the ranks that we've bought on the new server?
    in all the resets i have been through i have been director through and through.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456926161][/DOUBLEPOST]so this reset... whens it happening

Alicietta

Ultimate
    Its always been a thing. It has been removed since.

No, you will not.

OP items will not be kept into the 1.9 update, as they will be accessible on the 1.8 map.

Yes, the main option in the hub will only be 1.9, there will be a separate way for older players to access 1.8 server.
    Oh ;-; I'ma miss my pic
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456942408,1456942362][/DOUBLEPOST]
    problem joining
    I cannot see the picture (?) but try using new IP or using 1.8.9 if you're using 1.9 \ouo/

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Okay, I've so far just updated the Hub for compatibility with 1.8 and 1.9. Survival doesn't have that compatibility yet, but will do so soon. 1.9 version of survival will be hopefully coming out this Sunday.

philitup333

Colossus
    i know its only a few days but it seems like so long
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456970348,1456969898][/DOUBLEPOST]off topic but does "asprira" have a ts3 server

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    wont a new updating the 1.8 survival world to 1.9 break terrain gen? and arent you making a new 1.9 sur world?
    I won't explain the background info, but this is what we will have:

Hub
    On hub you can choose: No-Grief Survival 1.9 (This is the new server, reset, new map, new shop prices, EVERYTHING new).
    You will also be able to join No-Grief Survival 1.8 using a command. This will be what players currently play on. (Take note, no new features will be added to it, new donor ranks will only be done on the 1.9 server, and only older players can join it. newer ones will be able to join 1.9 only).

philitup333

Colossus
    sorry but the thing about the ranks was unclear to me, we do keep ranks for 1.9 correct?

Last edited:

philitup333

Colossus
    is anybody even alive on this server?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457049934,1457049840][/DOUBLEPOST]when is the update gonna hit?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457049968][/DOUBLEPOST]what is lyfe