• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Aspiria Head Museum

Hiya!
    As some of you may know, today I made a VERY tall building, and I honestly had no clue what to do with it. At first I was going to make it my house, but I do not need that much room. So I was at a stopping point. Finally, I have decided to make it into the Aspiria Head Museum! Now, I know heads are very valuable but, if you would like to donate anybody's heads, (Yours or otherwise) then please, contact me.

I am 100% sure that this has been done before, but I want to make this last. This is my biggest project ever, so I hope you all are willing to help out. The museum will also hold other Aspiria artifacts and trivia, like old donor items (If I can get my hands on them...) and even more.

If you want to help by donating money, heads, or other useful things, please /mail Gryffindor_Gamer so I can see when we can hop on.

Thanks for reading. I love you all! o3o/

~Gryffindor_Gamer

Np :D
    [DOUBLEPOST=1470154835,1470153943][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw gryf, tonight I'll work on the lobby and maybe get to the first floor.

Np :D
    [DOUBLEPOST=1470154835,1470153943][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw gryf, tonight I'll work on the lobby and maybe get to the first floor.
    Awesome. I should be online, if not go on ahead. I will work on the displays because of the huge amounts of donations.

Thanks to those who donated so far!
    Owlmck
    Tabby
    Zombie
    and many more!

Woah! I (FINALLY) found out how to get my screenshots to save! Here are some pictures of the museum so far!
    http://imgur.com/a/gQMUZ
    A HUUUUGE thanks to the following top 3 donators/helpers
    Owlmck
    Bambi
    Zombie
    <3 <3 <3 Lots of love to all of our donors and helpers! <3 <3 <3

Well! Time to get to building! That's right we are moving! I was reluctant to move, but decided it would be best for the museum. The new one will not be like the old museum, instead kind of a white house ish building, at least that is the plan. Wish me luck!

I like the idea and I thing it would be cool. I don't have a head to give but I would recommend to make a p warp called Head Museum so everyone can see it. -Skaly

I would like to thank everybody for their strong support, and now after my week long break from minecraft, I am back and ready to finish the new building! Donations are still being taken, so if you want to donate or help build, let me know! We have gotten so many donations and I am truly touched that you guys care about this and support it as much as I do. The new museum is in Owlmck's new town if you guys want to see the progress! <3 :D