• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Chinese Homes!

Greetings, owl here. I've recently been experimenting with a small version of the traditional Chinese home. Here are some screenshots on the one I have been building in Outland 2. The idea behind this is a small, modern take on a chinese traditional style home. One thing I love about this style of a home is that it isn't too small, but it's impressive. It both shows off wealth without boasting. If you want one of these houses contact me. FYI they arn't cheap.

First off I want to say that is a beautiful house and I mean no offence in the following:

I took a few years of Chinese school and do a lot of research on different architecture, and like i said, this is a great house, although i would not consider it to be a Chinese style home or based off of one. One of the main differences is that Chinese architecture valued symmetry especially more traditional styles. Another this is there's usually two wings on each side of the door so it looks centered. The foundation is also elevated slightly, and the roof is almost always gabled (looks kind of like -^-) and less important: the color of the roof has meaning so like green, yellow, or gold if you want color. Just clarifying: this is constructive criticism if you were incorporating a real Chinese style i’m not trying to insult you or your wonderful house...