• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Coins?

Garrieth

Legend
    Heyya fellow players,

I hope this topic is in the right forum section xD
    Anyway, I noticed a message in chat saying I got 1 coin added to my account.
    This "currency" I'm guessing is different than the current money on the server. I also believe you get these from playing time? If I am wrong please correct me.
    I am just creating this to clarify new changes to Aspiria in general, and to see what these new coins are and what they do!

I am truly excited for the new things on our great server, and am happy to have wonderful staff guiding these changes and the server ;)

Have a good one,
    Garrett

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Hi Garrieth, players get 1 coin per hour of gameplay (1 straight hour). Currently they are useless, but will definitely serve a purpose in the very near future.

PsyberTech

Colossus
    Hi Garrieth, players get 1 coin per hour of gameplay (1 straight hour). Currently they are useless, but will definitely serve a purpose in the very near future.
    Humm... We may need to think about having MODs verify if people are really there and not just running an auto anti-AFK...

Garrieth

Legend
    Awesome! I knew it had to be something with time-played. Any chance of this having to do with new "earned" ranks that I talked about before?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1463830610,1463830556][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Humm... We may need to think about having MODs verify if people are really there and not just running an auto anti-AFK...
    I am pretty sure the server kicks a player after he/she has been AFK for 10 minutes... but I'm not sure about AFK pools :I