• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Corruption within the staff

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Am I the pin pointed target? (Not like I mind actually) Feels like it cause I said here and there 'I'll get on right away... once my pc is fixed' which it is being fixed on (surely, but slowly). Though I've been gone for too long, so I'm also sure its not pin pointed at me (I think). Interesting topic to bring up.

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    Technically, the ン/ん character does symbolize both "n" and "m", depending on the kana character that follows. Both "SenPai" and "SemPai" are correct: "SenPai" strictly follows the "alphabet" scheme we always use to translate the characters, while "SemPai" follows the actual pronunciation. Another example of these difference is Japan's capital city: "TouKyou" / "Tōkyō", according to the usual Japanese alphabet translation (like "SenPai"), or Tokyo, according to the actual pronounciation (like "SemPai").

#rekt

By the way, @TransparentFate, remove that "Sempai", it's a moderator-only feature... for some reason, so we/you are not supposed to use it °^°

Also @SkydiverPro, to be rude and meet my character's standards, don't correct "senpai" if you say "its" instead of "it's" ,_,