• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Dajou teleporting to me and mining out from my island.

Rekington

Ultimate
    Hello! This post is in particular, for the staff:

I had recently found a mushroom island, and began farming it for Mycelium. In the midst of my farming, Dajou begins bragging about his money, magically gains 4 million dollars in 30 seconds, and then teleports to me. Afterwards, he mines out from my island.

His intent was to help me mine, which I appreciate. I am unsure if he sold the stacks, as he only gave me a few. However, I would like to emphasize: I did not give him any form of permission to teleport to me, nor any permission to start mining out from my island that he found through directly teleporting to me (Not /tpa).

I find it rude and offensive when staff openly brag, and use their powers to collect my resources. Please make sure this does not happen again.

Thank you,

- MrMcBurger

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    My only counter-argument is that I have sold my stuff, therefore gained 63000000 (approximated by 2 milions) in 7 minutes, before I teleported; I've never been denying that I do randomly teleport to people from time to time, it's how I keep myself informed of what happens around the server since I'm not a chatty guy °^°

P.S. : it's not the first time I dig stuff for people, before I make sure they're in fact digging to either make money or get materials.

P.S.2 : I kept 2 stacks, since your inventory was full.

P.S.3 : No, I don't have money to buy a PS3 ;^;