• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Donor Town

Donor Town

• Total voters

philitup333

Colossus
    So this post made me think (http://aspiriamc.com/threads/joining-a-city.1449/) it made me think about previous towns I've made, previous failures, previous successes alike. I would make a town for other people, but i build ships and medieval themed houses, and last time I tried to make a town around that I got dirt boxes. However there is one idea which has fascinated me since 1.6, older players will remember the donor towns built by RyanTheKingMan, on 1.6. This to me was a great idea as many to all of the players living there plan to stay on the server and not abandon a half built box. I myself have a small town (Pop. 0) which I build just for fun, and I would be happy to open it to donors and well known/old non donor members. Contact me here or in-game if you want a house here.

-Phil

I'll just toss a few pics in to show what this town looks like.

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    I understand the concept, but I think it's kinda... "selective". Perhaps you should check a person's activity instead of their investments on Aspiria in order to have reliable citizens in the city.

ronip

Established
    God
    I feel left out ;(
    Welp, I guess I did single myself out when I'm the only major, active modern builder on Aspiria today :I
    I'm still building modern stuff...
    ive built modern stuff while I was in 1.8 and now!
    but I have to finish a specific project before I start on continuing the modernization