• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Greetings

Hello, I am interested to be joining your server. I have never played online before. Is it open to all? Also I am banjo and I am not new to Minecraft but I am still definitely a very novice.

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    It is open to everyone, and if you'll need help with anything some people will be willing to help you :3
    Also, welcome!

PsyberTech

Colossus
    Hello, I am interested to be joining your server. I have never played online before. Is it open to all? Also I am banjo and I am not new to Minecraft but I am still definitely a very novice.

Hello there, glad to have you on the server with us. Sorry I missed you in TeamSpeak. You have me thinking back to the first time I logged on to an online server. I was very nervous about people laughing at my builds. Quickly I became one of the best builders there. Since then, six years have flown bye.

The server is indeed open to everyone who abides by the rules of the servers. Of these rules, you should read them all. Mostly they boil down to a few concepts. Do not damage or take anything someone else has built or stored in a chest. Maintain a proper language as if there are children in the room, and do not verbally hurt the feelings of another if all possible.

In the event someone has slighted or harmed you or your constructions, contact a mod if online, and or post the event in the forums here for dispensation.

Last edited: