• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Gryff Is In The House!

Hi!
    My name is Gryffindor_Gamer and I have procrastinated way to much to write this but whatever. I did it now. I am a girl who loves gaming and does not care what others think of her. Okay, well maybe I care a little. I try to be as nice as I can be to old and new players alike, because the old players were so kind to me when I joined so I want to be kind to them and give new players a good first look at the server. I live in America and I love volleyball, gaming, reading, and anything science. I should be in bed right now but I am not tired so I am on my laptop. What am I missing? Okay well now I'm just winging it. My favorite things to do in the server are building, meeting new people, and taming pets. I was born on December 6th and have basically no social life outside of Minecraft. Meh you people are nicer then the people in my school anyways. I rely a lot on the internet to be happy, because my family is nice but we are going through struggles. I am not a donor and wish that I could be but I cannot afford to donate. So sorry ;-;. I have a bacon calendar in my room, and that's about all you need to know about me. If anybody needs any help then contact me and I would be glad to help if I can. I may not be a mod and I do not want to try to take the mod's places (because yall are awesome) but I will help with the server whenever possible, weather building or donating in game items/money. Thanks for reading and this was probably way to long but whatever. Talk to ya later! Gryff, out!