• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Hello new favorite community/server!

Hello, Im KorraCat and WOW! I am so super duper glad I found this AMAZING community! :D Anyway, I guess I will share a little about myself.
    IGN: KorraCat (You can call me Korra)
    RLN: Korra
    MClikes: architecture, showing off buildings, playing with friends, making friends, making an impact on other players, helping out when anyone needs it.
    MCdislikes: evil mobs (especialy blazes and endermen), greivers, hackers, generaly bad people, PvP, letting people down.

Side note: This server is exsactly what I have been looking for like, FOREVER and im NEVER going to let it go~ ;)

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    Yay, more fresh meat another player C: Welcome aboard! (even though I already talked to you and saw you online multiple times)
    Enjoy our creepers and legless zombies adventurous and funny, shiny life style! <3

Don't mind me, I'm a weirdo ;^;

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    Well, a few chickens I was slaughtering before were screaming Korra's name just before "HELP!" >:D
    jk u da best <3 (ice cream yay!)
    brb gotta get dem tranquilizers to calm my psyche down .-.

KorraCat just run far away. Server claims to be friendly but every time I ever accepted a TP req I got trolled. This just seems the most professional trolling server ever. Only the experts stay here and thrive. Just saying

KorraCat just run far away. Server claims to be friendly but every time I ever accepted a TP req I got trolled. This just seems the most professional trolling server ever. Only the experts stay here and thrive. Just saying
    ? I have been here for a little over a year, I enjoy the small community and the "cozy cabin" feeling of it all :) If something is troubling you, don't whine, just get some help from a staff member.