• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Hey im back! sort of...

Hey its the redstoner once again from a long vacation and I just want to say, I really miss this place, but, I don't really feel like coming back cuz, it's very boring since iv'e made everything I possibly wanted to on this server. I need your help, the more you motivate, the more I'll come back. I really miss all of you guys. I am like part of this community and then I left, I feel bad. I quit Minecraft for a while. I just cant really come back, Im too lazy and not interested enough. :(
    PS. i did not quit this server to go to another, its just that I got bored of Minecraft as a whole

Helloo! Things to do: -Join Happy Chickens Club
    -Start over lol
    -Talk to people
    -Play minigames
    -Help people
    -Make something amazing
    -Find a potato and make it your pet
    -Help chickensaysbak do stuff :3
    -Write a book on a book in minecraft :D

Helping people. ahh, yeah i remember those days, everyone needed a great contraption from the 1 and only. It's just that no one needs me anymore :( if smeone would get me to do something for them, that would be awesome! And also, i quit cuz of the grieffing. remeber that enderman farm that i built?
    Well i couldnt claim it cuz it was in the end, so it got grieffed, so I had to reair it all the time That got me so mad, thats why i quit. Also the stone generator, u guys would dig so deep that the lava would escap, and u would destroy my farm.

Its not redstone :3 Its cool body motions using minecraft people. Like synchronized waves and stuff, its cool. We're gona become a professional minecraft dancer group :3333

ya, but i want ppl to give me redstone ideas to do for them like a crowd for a stadium is anyone made a stadium