• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Hola Aspiria

Hey Aspiria!

You might've seen me on the server, because I tend to play on Aspiria when I'm bored.
    Here's a tidbit about me! I am 11 years old and my name is Kaedence, Katie or Kaedee for short. I love playing video games and watching anime. My favorite game currently is Minecraft, but it may change sometime. My favorite anime right now is "Black Prince and Wolf Girl." Yes I know, it's not a mainstream anime but that doesn't mean it can't be enjoyable to watch. I am a sucker for romance animes and I tend to watch some Mirai Nikki when I have nothing else to do. I am not a religious person, as I see myself as an atheist, sorry if this offends you in anyway. I have a passion for volleyball and it's my favorite sport, but I also play soccer. Hopefully I can make the team again this year because I am so stoked! I am a bit sensitive, so don't be surprised if you see me flipping out in chat.. xD. Anyways, that's pretty much it. If you'd like to know more about me I'd be glad to give you some more information, BUT you'll have to get to know me a bit more in game. See ya on the flip side!

Quick update: I changed my IGN to Rilakouma

Last edited: