• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Horrible verybad cheesy jokes

Why did the website viewer switch to this page? to see my horrible verybad cheesy jokes!
    *audience boos and throws clocks, paper, the great british library, Weston supermare, king henry VIII, flowers, bombs, pies, big ben, david Cameron, ukip posters, ben howlett (my local mp) and a large rock that will hit me in the face and give me concussion before I can think of anything else to throw.*

I once betted on a horse called V-neck, he was a great little jumper.

My friend thinks he's smart, he said onions are the only food that make you cry. I threw a coconut in his face.

how does a member of the police force like their apple crumble? all custody!

Why did the boy throw the clock out of the top floor window? Because he wanted to see time fly!

I had this really mean teacher at my old school. He said: are you chewing gum? I said: No! I'm floatingdemon
    any more horrible verybad cheesy jokes? post em down there I
    I
    \/

AlphabetJack

Formerly
    Titan
    I invited a few teddy bears to dinner. After eating I offered them dessert. They all said "No thanks, we're stuffed." BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    Why did the children cross the road?
    To get to the other slide! OOOOOOOOOOOO #MlG360qu1ck5c0p3doritos
    How does moses make his tea?
    He brews it!
    How do you organize a party in space?
    You plan et!

--------------------------------
    Now to chemistry :3

He threw sodium chloride at me!
    That's assault!
    My fellow scientist died 4 hours ago in an explosion.
    I'll have to barium!
    Want me to stop? I can't!
    I *make up* these jokes periodically!
    Hey babe!
    I got my ion you!
    I don't understand, why is nuclear energy so pricey?
    Neutrons are free of charge!
    I'd write more jokes, but I can't think of any more. All the good ones argon!

Disclaimer: all of these jokes were not made up by me. All the jokes I made up belong to my native language.

AlphabetJack

Formerly
    Titan
    Why did the children cross the road?
    To get to the other slide! OOOOOOOOOOOO #MlG360qu1ck5c0p3doritos
    How does moses make his tea?
    He brews it!
    How do you organize a party in space?
    You plan et!

--------------------------------
    Now to chemistry :3

He threw sodium chloride at me!
    That's assault!
    My fellow scientist died 4 hours ago in an explosion.
    I'll have to barium!
    Want me to stop? I can't!
    I *make up* these jokes periodically!
    Hey babe!
    I got my ion you!
    I don't understand, why is nuclear energy so pricey?
    Neutrons are free of charge!
    I'd write more jokes, but I can't think of any more. All the good ones argon!

Disclaimer: all of these jokes were not made up by me. All the jokes I made up belong to my native language.
    I think we have a winner. Lol

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    Lo sapevate che una macchina si può mettere in moto, ma una moto non si può mettere in macchina se la macchina è piccola?

Dicono "uno per uno non fa male a nessuno", ma ieri ho visto uno prendere un coltello.

Durante una verifica di storia, la prof si comporta come il papa: se vede due persone comunicare, le scomunica.

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Lo sapevate che una macchina si può mettere in moto, ma una moto non si può mettere in macchina se la macchina è piccola?

Dicono "uno per uno non fa male a nessuno", ma ieri ho visto uno prendere un coltello.

Durante una verifica di storia, la prof si comporta come il papa: se vede due persone comunicare, le scomunica.
    I liked the previous ones better.

Grecc

Established
    Two men walk into a bar. The first man orders H2O, the second man walks in orders H2O too and dies.

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    (counter-competition nopunallowed) But H2O "too" is not a stable molecule :C it would split apart before the substance reaches the stomach •^•