• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • !i!i You won't believe this! i!i!

Heya, I might have clickbaited you just a little with this title ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm on the forum because the server's experiencing a network issue thingy. Originally I thought after swooping my way through my loggs it was some weird connection protocol issue because it told me this:

Couldn't connect to server io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel
    A lot of unnecessary stuff
    Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused ... 10 more

So I thought it'd be just a broken protocol. Upon taking a look into this specific class via a local host I came to the conclusion this couldn't be the issue and this time I was right. Alex told me some stuff in the #quick-reports channel on discord. This was his message:

Alex_The_Hermit Today at 11:42 AM
    We diagnosed the issue to the fact that the data center that houses our server was having network issues. As soon as they rectify we will be back up.

I wasn't too far off but I was a little bored and don't want to do anything for school at the moment because vacation and all, I have to finish a book of 660 pages by tuesday next week tough, so I started scrolling thru the forum. You know why, age of information and all. So, after getting my profile setup I was desperately searching for a place to make friends. Here I am!

My ign's AlphaColors and I'm in the top 4 of skyblock. Sounds all good but actually I'm only level 200 and the number 1 is level 2 000. I'm still searching for some players to add to my island tough to get that number 1 spot! If you're interested in helping me, FelixStudio and Nitsuki in this EPIC battle and securing the VICTORY ROYAL, or just want to be social, pm me on discord! [AlphaColors#7034]

Cheers!

PlS dM m3 1 N33d Fr13nDz!!