• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • I will be back soon.

I'm going to Alaska to see some property my father left me wen he died I won't be back for a while and I'm posting this to let you know I didn't stop playing old town, and ladayen look after paradise city and my house while I'm gone, and to all my friends this is zombie saying......I'll be back soon...... #Optimus prime moment xD

Garrieth

Legend
    I'm going to Alaska to see some property my father left me wen he died I won't be back for a while and I'm posting this to let you know I didn't stop playing old town, and ladayen look after paradise city and my house while I'm gone, and to all my friends this is zombie saying......I'll be back soon...... #Optimus prime moment xD
    Awe I'm sad to here of your loss, but I mean... enjoy your new property in ALASKA! Say hi to Mr. PolarBear for me please xD

So long friends and enemy's!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1463253246,1463253216][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Awe I'm sad to here of your loss, but I mean... enjoy your new property in ALASKA! Say hi to Mr. PolarBear for me please xD
    Lol ok :p
    [DOUBLEPOST=1463253295][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm not moving there btw just checking it out...