• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • I'm curious about the 1.9 reset! :)

Hey guys!! I just have been wondering when the next server reset is going to be!! I just recently joined this server and it's great! It's a server filled with a great community full of kind and happy people! And btw what do u keep when the server resets? Do u keep your money at all?? Or no srry im just curious xoxoxo- SamanthaKate

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    Resets occur when the world generator changes, even if it's just adding an ore or fixing some RNG error: the chunks would generate following a different algorythm, and there would be rifts between old and new chunks (when new chunks are generated).

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    There are over 3 months (or so it seems), until a minecraft 1.9 update. And only last week we got the first snapshot, there isn't much to say atm. :\

philitup333

Colossus
    Resets occur when the world generator changes, even if it's just adding an ore or fixing some RNG error: the chunks would generate following a different algorythm, and there would be rifts between old and new chunks (when new chunks are generated).
    The fact still stands that the world is crowded with ruins and messed up towns. Most of the land is full and its rather hard to find empty land. This world has been in use for a fairly long time, in my opinion a reset would be nice, it would level the playing field so that newer players would be able to achieve something. half of the time that you find a cave its full of torches and has already emptied of all ores. All the warps are full of towns or ruins. I just think it would be nice to see a reset for all of the reasons listed above.

Thank you for your time,

-Phil

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    I too concur, but many people won't: most players are over-protective of their stuff, and if they lose a single diamond they'll flip the world upside down to find who took it; a reset would make many people go mad.

...but why did you quote my post? Mine was an answer to floati's guess '^'

philitup333

Colossus
    because it fit what i was saying, you said when and why the servers reset and i gave my opinion on that.

people always flip over resets, people cry for a day, then they see a new world and they get to work, at least thats what I have observed