• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • I'm still convinced mod abuse is going on. Here's why.

Someone please explain this to me, keep in mind, the smallest increment that people can give on Aspiria is 5 dollars.

I am convinced based off my observations that Hakaru is either a puppet account of a moderator, or someone with an unfair interest by the team.

There is no way that Hakarudawn can accumulate exactly 9,999,999.99$ dollars on the game. I am highly dissatisfied as an investor of this server, to see other player's hard work being put to waste if moderators are doing this. I recommend this be investigated, explained, and fixed as soon as possible.
    Thank you.

- MrMcBurger

It's actually pretty easy. You earn above 10 mil, then pay someone else X amount of dollars and you can get 9,999,999.99. For example, I love to make Tabs mad. I pay her 7.26 dollars and she is stuck with the cents. Some items are sold for decimals as well. It's basic math.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464378033,1464377925][/DOUBLEPOST]I think /baltop should be removed. Other players are far too concerned about the amount of money that other players have. Who cares about money? Seriously. Minecraft is a building game. You wanna one-up someone? Build something cool. Make something that lasts and matters, like Tabs said (either on here somewhere else or to me, idk. I don't know how to forum).

@SykesThePsycho

You make good points, however, giving cents is disabled, and I would find it highly suspicious that Hakaru would go exactly to the very cent, one before 10 million. It does not account for how she accumulated another million in a short time span, given that all current methods are slow.

@SykesThePsycho

You make good points, however, giving cents is disabled, and I would find it highly suspicious that Hakaru would go exactly to the very cent, one before 10 million. It does not account for how she accumulated another million in a short time span, given that all current methods are slow.
    Lol it's not really that slow. If a person has multiple farms, then all they have to do is be on the server so that the chunks are loaded and then they collect and sell all at once. Also, for a specific amount, they could have asked the mods to remove one whole cent.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464379111,1464379079][/DOUBLEPOST]It's really not that absurd. And I still don't see how it matters.

That seems improbable, since the Moderators never do that for any other player, however, they seem to put a lot of time into Hakarudawn. No sensible person would keep their balance at that amount. Needless to say, you do agree with me that moderators are involved, and it's waving a bunch of red flags.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464379325,1464379204][/DOUBLEPOST]It also seems a bit odd that BiG won't try to address the issue after multiple contact attempts. As if he may also know something, I understand the possibility that he is busy. However, I feel that he has had ample time to spend a few minutes to answer my inquiry.

"Could have" not "did." There is a difference. And BiGGi may know something and he may be doing something about it. Or maybe he knows that a player is being fair and he's leaving well enough alone. Again, I don't see how someone else's balance matters if, as pointed out, it is staying the same.

Considering the circumstances of Hakaru's membership on the server, I would believe she has some form of assistance from the moderators, as she had been around for a few days by the time she made her first few million.

And then a moderator gave Haka her whole balance, which added a few million, as well as another player donating a million to her. She seems to be highly valued among two moderators, making me speculate that Hakaru is a puppet of a moderator with unfair privlidges, as well as testimony from several anonymous sources that my theory on the puppet account is true.

Unless BiG speaks out, and addresses my challenge with understanding these circumstances, I will continue to investigate on this issue. It is not fair for the other players to be a step down due to an unfair favor of another player.

I would not expect you to agree with me neither, due to our rocky history fueled by some personal disputes.

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Someone please explain this to me, keep in mind, the smallest increment that people can give on Aspiria is 5 dollars.

I am convinced based off my observations that Hakaru is either a puppet account of a moderator, or someone with an unfair interest by the team.

There is no way that Hakarudawn can accumulate exactly 9,999,999.99$ dollars on the game. I am highly dissatisfied as an investor of this server, to see other player's hard work being put to waste if moderators are doing this. I recommend this be investigated, explained, and fixed as soon as possible.
    Thank you.

- MrMcBurger
    Firstly, this: "puppet account of a moderator, or someone with an unfair interest by the team" is wrong, and false. Please do not accuse people of things their is no grounding to. Also, this is very simple, all you have to do is make a payment of $5.01 to make the difference. Also, staff members are unable to give themselves money and unable to bypass the minimum of $5 payment. This is a legit player.

Well then.

Steering onto another topic, I think /baltop should be removed, for the better enjoyment of the content of the server, rather than it be a money contest. I think several others would also agree to this change.

Well then.

Steering onto another topic, I think /baltop should be removed, for the better enjoyment of the content of the server, rather than it be a money contest. I think several others would also agree to this change.
    That is actually something I can agree to. It's been said several times already.

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    You want to know my 'puppet' account/alt/nephews account?

Vecilion

Though because I do borrow his account, in a way I have butchered his identity to the point where most of the time, people think I'm Vecilion.
    There's another person I butchered, her name is Ellen. She was a real person one point in time that I needed to replace me (I will not state why I needed a replacement), but soon after I slowly stole her identity and became her counterpart Viola and that's when I returned. Ellen, the real person, is now off doing her duties as a digital artist.

tl;dr - My alt/nephews account is Vecilion, my disguise is Viola, Ellen is real but no longer present at the server

My occassional 'pupet' is OfficialNoob15 which I use whenever I need to make a 3rd person video of me in minecraft without pressing the 3rd person view button in mc. Ultimately, it's my brother's account who rarely gets on and either builds stuff or does noob stuff. (Noob stuff meaning doesn't remember how to open chat xD He is a really good builder.) But yeah lol

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Well for me on my end, the only time Vecilion is, well, Vecilion. When he gets on, he calls me Yume and say 'get on cb'
    Other than that, it's mostly me on his account for /dist fixing because the frikkin /dist is still bricked as heck >BU