• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Introduction

WOW! So at 3:27 Am on a *now* Wednesday after going through the forums on my cellular I have just now realized I never really formally introduced my self to anyone, So I'm Jasmine (hence the name lol) you can call me Jazz or Jazzy, as most of my friends and family do. I make a lot of typing errors, it's not that I'm uneducated I just tend to type faster slower than my brain is going, or my hands glide around the keyboard too often lol idk. I'm a very indecisive child, don't ever ask my opinion as I'll most likely need yours haha, *hopefully* I'm a very nice person (you never know what someone else thinks) and I believe I started this server some time in May, I have no idea how I found this server to be quite honest (Jazzy has bad memory) but I love it, I love the people, I love the atmosphere, even the mods aren't as scary as most servers, it's a great reminder that you guys are, in fact still human, it's a been a great server to me thus far, and I will continue to enjoy it throughout my journeys. Oh! And please don't ever hesitate to speak to me or ask me anything, I am very friendly (even though I'm very shy in all actuality ._.).