• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • I've been banned ono

I have been banned! I have sent my unbanned application and hopefully I'm allowed back on. If not that be my second ban from a server. I miss this server so much, I have even looked for another to replace BUT I CANT REPLACE THIS SERVER!!!! nothing can.

Last edited:

AlphabetJack

Formerly
    Titan
    Well you were banned for talking in caps, it doesn't matter if your friend "heard you". You were banned for a reason that I think is reasonable and I see no reason in making this into a forum. Just be patient.

Well you were banned for talking in caps, it doesn't matter if your friend "heard you". You were banned for a reason that I think is reasonable and I see no reason in making this into a forum. Just be patient.
    I was talking about another server, on this server I've been framed for stealing.

AlphabetJack

Formerly
    Titan
    I was talking about another server, on this server I've been framed for stealing.
    Ok well sure you've been framed for stealing but you advertised another server and there are consequences. Who were you framed by? You included a lot of information about your first ban, which was not needed. I suggest you stay patient :)

Ok well sure you've been framed for stealing but you advertised another server and there are consequences. Who were you framed by? You included a lot of information about your first ban, which was not needed. I suggest you stay patient :)
    Arkham__Knight_ who at the time I was living with, just wondering don't I have a right to take the stuff and give it back or replace? And anyways that sort of his fault for A) not telling me and B) for not privating his chest. I'll remove the other info about my other ban. Wait what advertising?

Arkham__Knight_ who at the time I was living with, just wondering don't I have a right to take the stuff and give it back or replace? And anyways that sort of his fault for A) not telling me and B) for not privating his chest. I'll remove the other info about my other ban. Wait what advertising?
    1. You told me to make my chests public. 2. You took a lot of my items when i was offline without my permissions. 3. Its not my problem at all, Its yours. 4. You didnt give me back my items, Just told me to "Get over it"

1. You told me to make my chests public. 2. You took a lot of my items when i was offline without my permissions. 3. Its not my problem at all, Its yours. 4. You didnt give me back my items, Just told me to "Get over it"
    I gave you my enchanted books I made and you made me leave before I could give you those items and anyways the stuff I took you could have easily get more of beside the sword and bow that I needed after I died, if I'm unban I'll give you the stuff back (even though some of it will be mine) and I'll do in front of a mod or admin just to make you happy. And really this is just a game, a game which unless you somehow use it as a living (e.g. Paying rent IRL) you shouldn't act like its the end of world, like I said when you were online I have built a bridge and I'm waiting for you to finish it. Happy? And to let you know getting me ban wouldn't get your items back because I can't give them back unless a mod takes them without my permission which isn't acceptable in any way.

I gave you my enchanted books I made and you made me leave before I could give you those items and anyways the stuff I took you could have easily get more of beside the sword and bow that I needed after I died, if I'm unban I'll give you the stuff back (even though some of it will be mine) and I'll do in front of a mod or admin just to make you happy. And really this is just a game, a game which unless you somehow use it as a living (e.g. Paying rent IRL) you shouldn't act like its the end of world, like I said when you were online I have built a bridge and I'm waiting for you to finish it. Happy? And to let you know getting me ban wouldn't get your items back because I can't give them back unless a mod takes them without my permission which isn't acceptable in any way.
    I already have my stuff back, And I only said that you should give me them back, You are seeing this like its my end...

Anyways nobody even knows where I live now since I live in middle of nowhere, literally.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437816959][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I already have my stuff back, And I only said that you should give me them back, You are seeing this like its my end...
    And how did you get that stuff, having a mod taking it without my permission? Because if that's true that mod should be in trouble for taking something without even letting me know for such thing. Also I'm not 'seeing' it as your end but the way it written and said sounds like to me that your over reacting over this a little to much than necessary.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437817102][/DOUBLEPOST]You know I have had enough of this I just want to be unban and forget this ever happened.

Anyways nobody even knows where I live now since I live in middle of nowhere, literally.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437816959][/DOUBLEPOST]
    And how did you get that stuff, having a mod taking it without my permission? Because if that's true that mod should be in trouble for taking something without even letting me know for such thing. Also I'm not 'seeing' it as your end but the way it written and said sounds like to me that your over reacting over this a little to much than necessary.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437817102][/DOUBLEPOST]You know I have had enough of this I just want to be unban and forget this ever happened.
    Im not over reacting at all, Im just mad...

In addition to this many other players claimed you stole from them. I think it's best to think about it for a little while :)
    Me? Or him? Because if it's me that a massive lie coming from them
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437870748][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Im not over reacting at all, Im just mad...
    You still haven't answered my question about how you got your stuff back without me giving it back. Was it a mod? Giving you the stuff (replace) or or a mod taking it from my home?

AlphabetJack

Formerly
    Titan
    You still haven't answered my question about how you got your stuff back without me giving it back. Was it a mod? Giving you the stuff (replace) or or a mod taking it from my home?
    How can you prove with evidence its "a massive lie".

How can you prove with evidence its "a massive lie".
    How? Because I didn't do that, I didn't know everyone hates me, oh is that high school thing where they talking behind your back but smile and act nice to when you talk or see them? I'll give you access to my chest when I'm unban and you can see how much of it is mine I have got and the rest I have being given.

AlphabetJack

Formerly
    Titan
    How? Because I didn't do that, I didn't know everyone hates me, oh is that high school thing where they talking behind your back but smile and act nice to when you talk or see them? I'll give you access to my chest when I'm unban and you can see how much of it is mine I have got and the rest I have being given.
    No one hates you, we are good friends. And I believe you but that confirmation of belief cannot be proven true unless evidence is provided. Be patient and have faith!

Most of my stuff has been given from when I started and move in (including him), I was given most of my stuff none stolen beside farm products I grab and forgot to give back to my work (I built a farm outside my work after that(the owner didn't notice, beside the buckets I still had which I gave back)))
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437873062][/DOUBLEPOST]
    No one hates you, we are good friends. And I believe you but that confirmation of belief cannot be proven true unless evidence is provided. Be patient and have faith!
    That's all I need to hear but nobody giving it yet since I'm basically a murder in some eyes XD

AlphabetJack

Formerly
    Titan
    Most of my stuff has been given from when I started and move in (including him), I was given most of my stuff none stolen beside farm products I grab and forgot to give back to my work (I built a farm outside my work after that(the owner didn't notice, beside the buckets I still had which I gave back)))
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437873062][/DOUBLEPOST]
    That's all I need to hear but nobody giving it yet since I'm basically a murder in some eyes XD
    Thanks, stay faithful!

A Mod helped me, And I didn't answer cause it was 3 AM and I was a sleep, And I don't hate you, I Just feel I'm being betrayed. Trackjack, I'm Arkham__Knight_, From what I know, She didn't steal from more people.