• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • just read if you care

Status
    Not open for further replies.

TEHKILLER890

Settler
    ok lately people haven't been really caring about me so I disappeared for a while and haven't been on for a week too this is for everyone if you ever want to talk just mg me because I'm about to stop talking since I cant deal with this anymore well I guess cya
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450494333,1450493855][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm doing this since my feelings were hurt many times and was about to get muted for doing nothing but trying to help the sever I'm not going to get hurt again by mods or anyone in the sever its for my own good

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    who's the mod that picked on you? I've always tried my best to help you but who the heck is picking on you? What mod needs punishment?

(At philippines/barely internet so not on server often)

Rekington

Ultimate
    I believe I remember that. I did not threaten you; nobody wanted to hear about your struggles going on. It's just not an appropriate topic on the server. I respect anything you're going through. However, thoughts on that should be reserved to private messages, and not the public chat.

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    @BurgerKohai People express their emotions however they like to a certain extent and you must respect that. I, being a victim of **** and ***** and learning from those experiences, there are things that you must come to consideration, simply telling them you'll mute them isn't a proper responce, think how the other side will react, obviously it didn't turn out right '^' dealing with situations like this you must be open minded because it can escalate pretty fast if not properly taken care of ono;

@TEHKILLER Ive seen what's happened to you long enough on the server, come to me if somethings up and you wanna talk about it. I know 70%+ of the people on the server and I am a counselor so bug me here on the forums (or skype) if you wanna talk about it ^u^/

Hue I'm still at philippines

Techkiller if u were annoying the whole server i would under stand :p
    And burger is so nice i don't think he would do that

TEHKILLER890

Settler
    I was not talking about that on the public chat I did not once say anything about that stuff on the public chat :/
    [DOUBLEPOST=1451270766,1451270533][/DOUBLEPOST]no ok let me START again so dope was spamming come vist my place for free food and drinks I was trying to stop her and she would not stop so I told her to shut up and she said no so she kept going then I got even madder and did purple chat then you told her to stop and she didn't still and I did purple caps then you threaten to mute me I was not talking about my struggles at all in this post this WHOLE post was about the spamming dope was doing
    [DOUBLEPOST=1451271385][/DOUBLEPOST]I was trying to help dope stop spamming but you took it on me and made me look like the bad person
    [DOUBLEPOST=1451272019][/DOUBLEPOST]she was spamming OVER AND OVER I was trying to clear the chat up
    then everyone got mad at me and you said next person who talks about this will get a mute which is a threat to still muting me

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Tehkiller,
    That was actually brave of you. You have have my respects and I'll have you under my shield.

Let's end the topic here, I don't want this to go any further down hill. TehKiller told his point of the story which makes a lot of sense now, can we come to and end now?

TEHKILLER890

Settler
    Tehkiller,
    That was actually brave of you. You have have my respects and I'll have you under my shield.

Let's end the topic here, I don't want this to go any further down hill. TehKiller told his point of the story which makes a lot of sense now, can we come to and end now?
    Alright I'll end it here

Status
    Not open for further replies.