• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • leaving OT

Over the next while I doubt many of you will see me. I am leaving for a while for a number of reasons
    1. new school means an overly large amount of homework, making mc very difficult

2. I don't really know anyone anymore. I've had a lot of friends over the time I've been on Ot, zeeph, ali, and bak, or rltj as I still know him/her (sorry, never really worked that out). I still havent forgotten how you got a staff to remove my dist so you could destroy our temple without me knowing about it! still one of the few things on ot I am still angry about. most of my friends are inactive now or have other things to do, such as staff duties.

3. the dreaded reset, I have come to love this world, and among other things dont fancy spending 50k on retrieving the enchantments on my stuff.

4. I play on another server that I have been with over 4 times longer than I have been with OT, I have donated more and have a few friends there to haven't left. If you wanna get in touch with me go on my enjin profile, write on my wall message me, or see me on the community right of enjin forums

5. I have never really found staff members to friendly, to be honest I I have always found them a bit rude, people have changed when becoming staff. Please, dont let this become another thread of dragging on about how the staff work hard to keep ot alive and how I am just being ungrateful, that is just my opinion.

I might still be active on the forums and pop on the server for a few mins time to time however dont expect to see me playing until much closer to the reset. No-body really cares about me on OT, Ik Onkar is with me if I even get 2 replies. bye everyone!

Last edited:
    I take that post back, It was written in a rush of emotions, It's just I haven't been feeling very welcome on ot recently however I will still be not as active due to homework. Nothing to see here people!