• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Looking for other real survival builders.

PsyberTech

Colossus
    Hey there,

I know this survival world is huge, and I have only seen a fraction of it. Still, what I have seen is a rather weak selection of Minecraft Builders. I am sure you are out there someplace, and I would like to see your work and make some friends here with other builders too.

Please know that I have only been here a few days and do not have much in the way to show off my abilities yet, but here is day 3 of my first build here... It is only the shell, and lots of the outer detail is far from complete. Upon completion I will host an open house so to speak with all my doors open for those who wish to explore.

Thank you all for allowing me to become part of this Community.

Here is my first build for 2011-2012 which seems forever ago...

Garrieth

Legend
    Wow nice builds!
    II
    Lately I have been sticking to modern builds like the one of my hill-side redstone mansion shown below V

(This build will be posted in the buildings / project forums later :p)

But I have experience with medieval builds and villages.
    Sadly, I don't have a pic. You will just have to take my word for it! :p

Keep me posted if you wanna work on a project or need me for anthing.

Cya around,
    Garrett

man these are AMAZING! i know a friend named jman, he is good with medieval and realistic builds. HE's also good with interiors. his ign is jman607y

PsyberTech

Colossus
    man these are AMAZING! i know a friend named jman, he is good with medieval and realistic builds. HE's also good with interiors. his ign is jman607y
    Maybe we can all get together in the future and choose a theme and build up something for the server.

PsyberTech

Colossus
    Amazing just amazing!
    Thank you! Senpai noticed me again! *faint*
    [DOUBLEPOST=1462066229,1462066153][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Does this WIP-thingy count as "work"? '^' It's supposed to be 3 times higher
    It has depth and texture, and I would love to explore it! Very cool.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1462066410][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'd like you to join my Adventure Map team, of course I do take no as an answer.

:3

http://aspiriamc.com/threads/the-1-9-adventure-map.730/

We're lacking dungeon/castle builders
    That sounds like fun. My 20 year old daughter is also an Adventure Map Builder. I need to drag her and her group over here. I built her a dedicated Linux server running MultiCraft so her team can both build and play the creations of others.