• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Museum of Oldtown/Aspiria

The name is a work in progress but this is the first MAJOR project created by the A.P.S. (Second if you count the national park I am building). This museum tells the story of this server from the start of OldTown up till now and will catalog the servers history. But I can't do this by myself, I need help from the community to fill in the history of the server as I only joined Aspiria not Oldtown. The museum will be located in DMGeorgie's town and is under construction currently. I plan to have a moderator hall of fame with the heads of all the mods so if the mods would like to place their heads in there or that would be awesome to have in the museum. I may need help designing the building as well, Thanks guys. - GSM_Ranger

philitup333

Colossus
    I can tell you some stuff about 1.6 and 1.7 people like Codwars08 would be more helpful though coz they were there before me

philitup333

Colossus
    Someone should really contribute to our outdated wikia: http://oldtown.wikia.com/wiki/Oldtown_Wiki - Nvm, you can't rename it, but how about this: http://aspiria.wikia.com/wiki/Aspiria_MC_Wikia - I should reward someone for updating it. --- (completely random).
    I could probably add a few things.
    The name is a work in progress but this is the first MAJOR project created by the A.P.S. (Second if you count the national park I am building). This museum tells the story of this server from the start of OldTown up till now and will catalog the servers history. But I can't do this by myself, I need help from the community to fill in the history of the server as I only joined Aspiria not Oldtown. The museum will be located in DMGeorgie's town and is under construction currently. I plan to have a moderator hall of fame with the heads of all the mods so if the mods would like to place their heads in there or that would be awesome to have in the museum. I may need help designing the building as well, Thanks guys. - GSM_Ranger
    as a side note i went on my old pc, right? and i found maybe 250 old screenshots from 1.7 and before