• yes, it was great!

Votes: 2 100.0%
    • no, it was rubbish.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ScarletIona

Formerly
    Colossus

Inspierd By TransarentFate! (or whater his new name is)

MY Minecraft Story.

it all started with my friend saffron (Saffronica) one day we were walking to school when she said "so have you heard of this new game called Minecraft Pocket Edition?" and i was like "ummmm.... No"
    so she explained how it worked and everything and then she said " i've got it on my kindle fire, wanna come play it after school?" so i said " Heck Yeah!"
    (i didn't have a tablet of any sort at this point so i couldn't buy/play it my self *Sad Face*)
    so after BORING school went went back to her house and play Minecraft, so i was just about to go home when i said "That Game Is WAY WAY WAY WAY to awesome! (and really addictive)"
    so when my next birthday can i asked for an ipad mini (and some money to buy the game)

So my birthday came around and everyday i played minecraft more and more and more, until a couple of years later when i had enough money to buy an xbox 360!!!
    (can you guess what game i brought first?)
    Yes my first game was the THE AMAZING MINECRAFT!!!

But Then Came The Dark Days...

(dun dun dunnnn)

These days i would just sit in the corner of my dark room sobbing and being angry at myself for no apparent reason, basically i would just have flashes of depression...

Until Christmas Came!!

Thats when my life changed forever....

I had been asking for a laptop of my own for years and finally i got it. With some of my christmas money i had got from various people i brought the PC version of Minecraft!

My best friend moocox10 (now known as DinoMoo) found this server called MCOldTown! so she gave me something called and ip (now i thought you had to pay to play o servers but obviously not) so i put the server name in and the ip and clicked play...

I was a complete and utter noob.

i didn't even know how to access my inventory or bring up chat.

As i played more Minecraft PC i felt i didn't that my depression flashes fade away and were less often and i was getting happier with my life, but when ever someone said get off Minecraft your addicted to it a little but of my happiness dies inside.

Anyways here i am now writing this and being a Paladin/Donner and hoping ever so slightly for my Moderator application to be accepted and Still playing my all time favourite server MC Old Town!

And....

Thank You TransparentFate For the Amazing idea, but your story will always be better then mine.

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    I like your story, I think its great ouob
    And finally somebody posts up their minecraft life and how they found it (cuz after writing mine I thought ppl would too ono) :333

ScarletIona

Formerly
    Colossus
    I like your story, I think its great ouob
    And finally somebody posts up their minecraft life and how they found it (cuz after writing mine I thought ppl would too ono) :333
    well i just had another depression flash but your comment made me smile a little

To a Good friend who doesn't deserved what shes gone through,
    You will always be my star. Your probably thinking shes just doing this to make her feel good. IM NOT. i doing this because the girl i'm typing to right now deserves to hear the truth. No matter what people think of you, you don't deserve to take there hate. I love you Becky, don't forget that. You may not believe it but you have a army of friends and family behind you.
    Moo
    xox