• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • New DonorShop Items!

What do you think about the new items?

• I love them, and being able to buy them with in-game cash.

• I love them, but think they should cost real money only.

• Yes, and I want more of them.

• Yes, but in my opinion we don't need more items, have a rest and stop creating.

• Yes, but I think non-donors should be able to buy them as well.

• I don't like any of the new items, they are too complicated.

• I feel the new items are annoying and unnecessary.

• Some items are too OP/Useless/Unbalanced. Post your suggestions.

• Other: Mandatory post to explain what you think about them \(@A@)!

• Bottle o' beers is the best potion ever created and only for 1000c!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Umena

Settler
    Hi all, this is a explanatory post in which I'm going to tell how the new weapons and armors work and what special features they have. While armors dont have categories yet, weapons are divided at the moment in 4 groups: Blades, Spears, Staffs and Warbows.

[rule]

->Blade weapons: These are all based on the diamond sword skin but, however, their base damage is different and they give several advantages/disadvantages. Among this group, we find the Diamond Broadsword, the Diamond Katana, the Diamond Dagger and Excalibur.

-Diamond Broadsword: [115.000c] This sword has a base damage of 10, which means 3 points more than a regular diamond sword and gives the person using it a 50% chance to resist any knockback (creepers wont send you flying, for instance). The downside is the speed debuff, which means your speed will be reduced by 50% when holding it. Carrying it in your inventory wont slow you down. This sword has no enchantments, but can be enchanted in any enchantment table or anvil, and repaired using regular diamond swords. Placing this sword and another special sword in a anvil will not add the bonuses they give.

-Diamond Katana: [120.000c] This sword has a base damage of 6, the same as a iron sword, and increases the knockback you receive. However, in return, the katana will increase your speed by 25% when held, which is the same as if you had drunk a swiftness potion. Carrying it in your inventory will not increase the speed you have. This sword has no enchantments, but can be enchanted in any enchantment table or anvil, and repaired using regular diamond swords. Placing this sword and another special sword in a anvil will not add the bonuses they give.

-Diamond Dagger: [100.000c] This sword's base damage is ridiculously low (1 base damage), the double than a punch has, and doubles the knockback you receive from explosions. However, it boosts your speed by 50% when held. Is it worth it? You decide. Carrying it in your inventory will not increase the speed you have. This sword has no enchantments, but can be enchanted in any enchantment table or anvil, and repaired using regular diamond swords. Placing this sword and another special sword in a anvil will not add the bonuses they give.

-Excalibur: [1.000.000c] This sword's price may look insanely high, but it's worth it. When held, it gives no disadvantages at all and, what's more, combines all the good buffs in the same weapon. It has a base damage of 10 (same as broadsword), negates all knockback, gives you a 50% speed boost when held (same as dagger) and a +20 health boost (duplicates your health hearts). This sword has a shiny effect which will not allow you to enchant it in a enchantment table, but you may use enchantment books on it to get the Excalibur you want.
    [rule]

->Staffs: These are not only Big, Simp or Umena, but are a kind of weapon based on the skin of a stick which give the player who is holding them big buffs and, at the same time, one big debuff. In this category we include the Druid Staff

-Druid Staff: [50.000c] A cheap weapon which, when held, gives the player the possibility to store up to 100 health points (this requires either time and food or healing potions and regeneration potions). While holding the stick, the player will not be knocked back and will lose health normally, but the stored health makes it ideal for walling against huge grops of mobs, specially when wearina a armor. If not held, the health stored will not disappear at all until you get hit once and, as soon as your health was maxed, you can resist any attack from any weapon and mob at least twice even if you are not wearing a armor. The only big downside of this weapon is that it is literally impossible to move while holding it unless you jump or under other conditions that I will explain later. The Druid Staff has a built-in enchantment: knockback 5, which will be useful for making foes stand back while you are storing health.
    [rule]

->Spears: Spears are unique weapons that give the user the ability to charge against the enemies. They usually have high base damage and have a penalty for being used. In this category we can find items such as the Wooden Spear and the Blazing Spear.

-Wooden Spear: [100.000c] It has the same base damage as the broadsword (10) and boosts your speed by a 100%, the double than the dagger does. In return, the player who is holding it will have a -50% health penalty and the knockback resistance will be halved. The spear doesnt carry any enchants and can't be enchanted in a regular way, but has a shiny effect (like Excalibur) which prevents people from confusing it with a regular stick.

-Blazing Spear: [150.000c] This spear has the highest base damage (25) of all the special weapons, and gives a speed boost of 150% (like 3 daggers stacked together) which, combined with the fire aspect 10 enchantment which is included, make 1 hit kills possible. Any mob will die in one hit unless heavily armored (or a boss or horse) and players without a good armor will have a hard time against it. However, this spear will lower your health to 95%, which means you will die in one or two hits as well.
    [rule]

->Warbows: warbows are basically bows that can be used not only to shoot arrows, but also to hit enemies with them and their base damage doesnt refer to the damage the arrow deals, but the damage you do when punching while holding a bow. In this category we have items such as the Warbow, the Sharp Warbow and the Titan Warbow.

-Warbow: [75.000c] A regular bow with a base damage of 7 (the same as a diamond sword) and a speed boost of 25%. This bow doesnt include any enchantment, but can be enchanted in any enchantment table or anvil, and repaired using regular bows.

-Sharp Warbow: [100.000c] A bow which gives a 50% increase in speed, has a base damage of 5 and is pre-enchanted with sharpness 5 (this means it's more powerful than a diamond sword). However, it lowers the user's health to 50% and doubles the knockback received. Although this bow can't be enchanted in a table, you can still use a anvill to add enchantments.

-Titan Warbow: [200.000c] Despite it's average price, this bow has a base damage of 20 and a pre-built enchantment (this is a surprise which I'm not going to spoil) which will make enemies have a bad time to reach you, both mobs and players. While holding it, you wont be able to move or be moved from the spot you are sniping from (since speed is lowered to 0 and knockback is negated). Difficult to use, but very rewarding and fun. Although this bow can't be enchanted in a table, you can still use a anvill to add enchantments.
    [rule]

->Breastplates: These pieces of armor modify 3 variables of the player and can be combined with the weapons to achieve unbeliveable combinations (I will explain this later). At the moment, we can find the Heavy Breastplate, the Light Breastplate, the Ultralight Breastplate and the Insanity Breastplate.

-Heavy Breastplate: [250.000c] When worn, this breastplate will raise your health by 10 HP, which means 5 hearts, and will negate any knockback you receive. In return, the player's speed will be reduced by 50%. This piece of armor can be enchanted in a regular enchantment table or anvil and can be repaired with regular diamond chestplates.

-Light Breastplate: [200.000c] When worn, this breastplate will raise your health by 4 HP, which means 2 hearts, and will boost your speed by 10%. In return, the player's knockback resistance will be reduced by 50%. This piece of armor can be enchanted in a regular enchantment table or anvil and can be repaired with regular diamond chestplates.

-Ultralight Breastplate: [200.000c] When worn, this breastplate will raise your health by 2HP, which means 1 hearts, and will boost your speed by 25%. In return, the player's knockback resistance will be reduced by 100%. This piece of armor can be enchanted in a regular enchantment table or anvil and can be repaired with regular diamond chestplates.

-Insanity Breastplate: [200.000c] When worn, this breastplate will reduce your health by 10 HP, which means 5 hearts less, and will boost your speed by a 100% and the player's knockback resistance will be reduced by 100%. Is it worth it? You decide. This piece of armor can be enchanted in a regular enchantment table or anvil and can be repaired with regular diamond chestplates.
    [rule]

-README-

1) Special weapons and armor can be renamed normally and will not lose properties.

2) Special weapons and armor can be enchanted normally and will not lose properties.

3) Special weapons and armor can be repaired normally and will not lose properties.

4) Special weapons and armor can NOT be combined in a anvil to add the boosts (it is impossible to combine, for instance, the Diamond Broadsword and the Diamond Dagger). However, normal armor and weapons can be combined with them to obtain enchantments (so you can use a enchanted sword to repair your Diamond Katana and the katana will get the enchantments and still have its boosts).

5a) If a player has special armor equipped and after that holds a special weapon, all the buffs that exists both in the weapon and the armor will be taken into account and, all those which are repeated, will be applied from the weapon. E.g: You have the Heavy Breastplate on and after that you hold a Diamond Broadsword, the speed modifier and the knockback modifier (which are both in the spear and the Breastplate) will reset and only the ones present in the sword will be taken into account so you would have +10 health from the breastplate, +50% knockback resistance from the sword (the 0 knockback from the breasplate resets), -50% speed from the sword (-50% speed from the breastplate resets) and 10 base damage from the sword. To reset the weapon buffs and apply the armor ones, just un-equip the breastplate and equip it again while holding the weapon, so you'd have 10 base damage from the sword, 0 knockback from the breastplate, -50% speed from the breastplate and +10 health from the breastplate.

5b) Players may get rid of debuffs by combining different weapons and armor and strategies with different weapons. The most important factor that will be taken into account is which item was equipped the last, since the buffs and de-buffs it has will reset any similar buffs in your equipment.

6) Buffs can be combined with potion effects, so a speed potion used when holding a dagger will raise movement speed, for instance.
    [rule]

->Coming soon?

Spell books which give the mob's powers to their owner, or that give mining powers, or night vision might be implemented in the future, since I already developed them. They need testing, though, and if everything works properly, they will be here soon!

I accept suggestions! so leave your idea for an item or spell book in this thread and you might be surprised with finding it in game, in the donor shop or on the online shop!

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    I really like idea and I support equality so even the nondonars can buy it because it'll be nice if everyone can have fun with the items and nondonars wouldn't feel left out ouo

Umena

Settler
    What if I make more balanced items and set those up in non-donor shop, so they have special items as well? The donors will still be the only ones able to buy the most OP Excalibur or blazing spear, though :p

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    I'm trying to support equality though ; w ; but maybe like not a huge difference then, like the non-donar/donar will be just be literally a level (or a few) away. Another thing I'm thinking (if there will be a huge donar/non-donar difference) is that when a non-donar buys it, they can somehow level up the item every time they use it (I think sethbling did a video about item leveling) and can be maxed out like the donars counterpart. Just an idea for equality ouob