• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • New Rank?

PandaMaxTPN

Established
    Titan
    I feel that we need a new rank, or the celebrity rank back, I think that going from 10 dollars to 30 dollars is to much of an increasement, We need a 15 dollar rank ;3 I want to buy a rank for my friend but I don't think supporter has enough stuff and I want to keep the budget 15 dollars or less. So you could take this into consideration that would be helpful.
    Thanks
    ~Maxxi ;3

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    We purposely decreased the amount of ranks we offer to simply the offerings. I personally feel 6 ranks is the sweet spot for us, so your suggestion will likely not happen. I do though want to say that Supporter rank has been updated (incase you don't know, although I assume you do) with new benefits since the EULA.

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    The truth is i wanted to send a mod app but i couldn't access the page. I thought that me not showing the Titan rank was the problem

PandaMaxTPN

Established
    Titan
    We purposely decreased the amount of ranks we offer to simply the offerings. I personally feel 6 ranks is the sweet spot for us, so your suggestion will likely not happen. I do though want to say that Supporter rank has been updated (incase you don't know, although I assume you do) with new benefits since the EULA.
    ok, thanks :3
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464932750,1464932576][/DOUBLEPOST]just noticed a problem, The /firework does not work... idk if this was intentional because there is a thing that says (TBA) idk what that mean so could someone tell me please XD but the command will not work..
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464933051][/DOUBLEPOST]actually, most of the ranks need fixing, such as the disguises and pets, the summary says i can disguise as iron golem, snow golem, and villager and have them as pets but i cannot do that, it still says "celebrity disguise" and "paladin disguise" and those ranks are no longer available...

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    ok, thanks :3
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464932750,1464932576][/DOUBLEPOST]just noticed a problem, The /firework does not work... idk if this was intentional because there is a thing that says (TBA) idk what that mean so could someone tell me please XD but the command will not work..
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464933051][/DOUBLEPOST]actually, most of the ranks need fixing, such as the disguises and pets, the summary says i can disguise as iron golem, snow golem, and villager and have them as pets but i cannot do that, it still says "celebrity disguise" and "paladin disguise" and those ranks are no longer available...
    TBA is "To be abbounced" other then that your rank is pre-eula so it's benefits are different.