• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Once upon a time...

Favourite Show

• Total voters

Alicietta

Ultimate
    Laying there dreaming of bird seed. He got up and out of his bed and..

(I don't think anyone got the gist? xD)
    nearly fell of a cliff when Zelena, the wicked witch poofed out if nowhere and told the duckling 'YOU SHALL NEVER SEE BIRD SEEDS AGAIN' and as the Duckling looked around the island that was held up by one tall stone rock and below is a roaring sea, Zelena stabbed Duckling with a needle that sent the Duckling into eternal sleep, know as the Sleeping Curse: only broken by true loves kiss. As the duckling woke up in his eternal nightmare in a room, a red room, curtains on fire, surrounding floor, fire. No exit, no way to escape, as he panicked...

(No one did xD and btw did I go too far with this? I had to add in some Once Upon A Time xD)

(I remember that episode lol)

Bak opened a portal to the burning room and came in and said "Baket-bako-baky-bakker-baky'bakes berkk-baks berkk-baky-baky-bakka baket-baks bakae-baky-baek-bakker, Bakpak bakle-bakes bako-baky-bakker-baky!!" The duckling then..
    [DOUBLEPOST=1463602678,1463602565][/DOUBLEPOST](also, when I was little I recreated parts of once upon a time like the Wrathe (idk if I spelled it right) on little big planet 2 :D)

Alicietta

Ultimate
    (I remember that episode lol)

Bak opened a portal to the burning room and came in and said "Baket-bako-baky-bakker-baky'bakes berkk-baks berkk-baky-baky-bakka baket-baks bakae-baky-baek-bakker, Bakpak bakle-bakes bako-baky-bakker-baky!!" The duckling then..
    [DOUBLEPOST=1463602678,1463602565][/DOUBLEPOST](also, when I was little I recreated parts of once upon a time like the Wrathe (idk if I spelled it right) on little big planet 2 :D)
    OMFG YEEEEESSSSSSHHHHHHH MAAAATTTTTTEEEEEE
    WAIT YOU WATCHED OUAT? OMG I NEED TO SPAM YOU ON SKYPE
    [DOUBLEPOST=1463673100][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I don't like any of them, except One Punch Man that sounds good might watch it.
    No.
    Bad Maxxi.
    Once Upon A Time, Only.

I see so many anime, i read so many manga.
    But...
    i want Ali as waifu...
    Impossible...
    to have Ali printed on an HugPillow...
    everywhere...
    :p