Pet Rock?

• Pet Rock

Votes: 2 66.7%
    • Pet Rock

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

dracoslaya

Supporter
    Hello Draco Here Owner And CEO Of The Pet Rock Co. I Have Recently Made Quite A Bit Of Money From Selling Pet Rock Brand Pet Rocks, But Anyway I Am Announcing The Pet Rock Millionaire Raffle, Where I Will Be Donating Over a Million Dollars (Possibly More) To 1-4 People But Will Need People To Buy Pet Rocks So I Can Get Money For The Raffle, All Donations Are Accepted But You Will Get At Least One Pet Rock (With Donations Over $500) In Exchange, I Will Not Be Making A Profit From This All Money Will Go To The Winners, Also There Arn't Many Pet Rocks In Circulation So The Price For Them Will Most Likely Go Up, There Are Also Fake Pet Rocks Out There So Be Careful People Wan't To Take Business Ideas, Please Do Your Best To Donate I Cannot Fund This Myself And I Want To Have A Special Raffle, Also I Will Be Starting A Pet Rock Factory And Building So Mail Me To Try To Be Part Of The Business, Im Gonna Keep A Limited Amount Of Pet Rocks In Circulation So There Is No Inflation. Thanks For Your Time -Draco

Last edited: